This church is an example of an architectural idea before the war and its completion in the peace years (1942-1950). The modern single-nave space and unadorned facades classify the church as a functionalist building. Vincent Hložník, one of the most important representatives of Slovak fine art, created the artistically impressive compositions of stained-glass windows. 1951. They are located in the apside church.